14 Apr 2017
Type: Employment Notices
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 10 vacancies for Sub Inspector (Works). Job seekers should register till 30 days from the date of publication in Employment News.
- Govt. Agency Name: Border Security Force
- Designation: Sub Inspector
- Posting: All India
- Official Web portal: bsf.nic.in
Sub Inspector (Works): 10 Vacancies
- Candidates who wanted to participate for BSF Sub Inspector job should have pass three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from an recognized by the Central Government or State Government.
Salary Structure: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4200/- Per Month
- 30 years as on last date of receipt of application relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
- Selection will be based on Written Test, Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Interview & Medical Examination.
- Applicants who wanted to participate for Sub Inspector vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft / Postal Order in favour of the addressee to whom the application is addressed, payable at respective SBI / Post Office at the location or nearby station.
- SC/ST/Women/BSF Applicants: Application Fee
- Others: Rs. 200/-
How to apply
- Eligible applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents, three recent passport size photograph, DD / IPO & two self-addressed envelope of size 25 x 12 cm with postal stamp worth Rs. 40/- each send to relevant centers as per official Notification on or before 30 days from the date of publication in Employments News.
- Date of Publication: 12th Apr, 2017
- Closing Date: 30 days from the date of publication in Employment News
Any Detail & Application Form: http://bsf.nic.in/doc/recruitment/r48.pdf