30 Apr 2012
Type: Admission Notices
Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth
Applications are invited fromeligible candidates for admission into M.P.T (Masters of Physiotherapy) program for 2012 – 2013.
- The candidate must be an Indian National. Nationality certificate issued by the District Magistrate or Additional District Magistrate or Chief Metropolitan Magistrate/Valid passport shall constitute proof of Nationality.
- The candidate must have passed Bachelor of Physiotherapy examination from an IAP recognized Physiotherapy College.
- The candidate who is undergoing rotator mandatory internship and is likely to obtain the Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy on or before 31st Aug, 2012 can also appear for the entrance test. Such candidates will be required to submit a certificate from the Principal/ Dean of the College regarding the likely date of completion of their internship training, failing which their application will be treated as incomplete & shall be rejected.
How to Apply
- The application form will be available on-line on the website for registration. Candidate is requested to submit the form on-line on or before the stipulated date and time. The candidate is requested to submit the Demand Draft by post / courier / in person on or before the stipulated date and time to the below mentioned address.
- The fee for the Entrance Test is Rs.1000.
- The fee is payable by Demand draft drawn in favor of “Padmashree Dr.D. Y.Patil University”, on a Nationalized /Scheduled bank, payable at Navi Mumbai. The particulars of the draft must be filled in the body of the form. The candidates should write their full name, address and application number & transaction ID on the reverse side of the demand draft & on the envelope.
- The last date for receipt of completed application forms at the following address is up to 5.00 pm on 15th May, 2012 .and up to 5.00 pm on 17th May, 2012 with late fee of Rs.500
The AIPGPET 2012
Coordinator Padmashree .Dr. D. Y. Patil University
Padmashree Dr. D.Y.Patil Vidyanagar
Sector 7, Nerul
Navi Mumbai -400706
- Selection of the candidates will be based on All India Post Graduate Physiotherapy Entrance Test (AIPGPET 2012) entrance exam conducted by Dr. D.Y. Patil University.
- The last date for on line registration of on line application forms: 15th May, 2012 (Tuesday)
- Registration of application with late fee of Rs.500: 17th May, 2012 (Thursday)
- Date and time of entrance test examination: 24th May, 2012 (Thursday)