09 Jun 2017
Type: Admission Notices
University of Delhi (DU) is all set the release first cut-off list on June 20 at its official website i.e du.ac.in
Last year, the Ramjas College announced the highest cut-off at 99.25 per cent for B.Com honours, 98.75 for B.Com and 98.5 for economics honours.
Aspiring candidates need to carry following documents while going for the counselling for getting admission.
- Class 10 board examination certificate
- Class 10 mark-sheet
- Class 12 mark-sheet
- Class 12 provisional certificate/original certificate
- Character certificate (recent)
- SC/ST certificate (In the name of the candidate issued by the competent authority)
- OBC (Non-creamy layer certificate (In the name of the candidate issued by competent authority)
- Transfer certificate from school/college as well as migration certificate from board/university are required from those students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside Delhi
- Two passport size self attested photograph
- Scanned signature
- Sports certificate for last three years