29 May 2017
Type: Admission Notices
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released an official notification inviting all the interested, eligible candidates for admission to its various:
- Under graduate
- Post graduate
- Post graduate diploma, and
- Certificate courses in various disciplines.
All the eligible candidates are requested to apply through prescribed format latest by June 30.
How to apply?
- Log on to the official website, ignou.ac.in
- Click on the link for the admission portal
- Click to register
- Enter all the required details in the prescribed format
- Upload all the scanned documents
- Click to submit
Note: All the candidates are advised to take print out of the same for further reference.
Moreover, the university has recently launched 11 free online MOOC courses, out of which two -- a certificate course in Russian and a certificate course in e-learning -- are already functional.
Important documents that needs to be uploaded online:
- Scanned latest photograph (Maximum 100 KB)
- Scanned your latest signature (Maximum 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of your age proof
- Scanned copy of your relevant educational qualifications (Maximum 400 KB)
- Scanned copy of your experience certificate (if any)
- Scanned copy of your category certificate, if belongs to SC/ST/OBC. (Maximum 400 KB)
- Scanned copy of your BPLcCertificate, if below poverty line (Must be less than 400 KB)