28 Feb 2018
Type: Admission Notices
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into M.A in Population Studies through Distance Education for 2018 sessions. This course can be completed in a minimum period of 2 years, as well within a maximum period of 4 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in any social science subject/Health/Maths/Stats or any similar degree recognized by Indian/Foreign Universities with at least 55% of aggregate marks illustrating of eligibility.
- Applicants working in various fields will be given preference. After successfully completing all academic requirements given in the guidelines, the registered distance learner will be awarded the degree of “M.A. Population Studies” irrespective of any discipline he/she come from graduate level.
Total no. of seats: 150
- A selection committee duly constituted by the Director of the Institute will do the selection of applicants for the course.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD applicants will be considered as per the Government of India norms.
Application Fee Details
- Processing Fee Rs.500/-
- Tuition Fee (Course Fee) Rs.15000/-
- Contact Programme Fee Rs.600/-
- Exam Fee (per paper) Rs.200/-
- Degree Certificate Fee Rs.200/-
- Convocation Charge Rs.500/-
- Course Extension Fee Rs.7500/-
- Re-Exam Fee (per paper) Rs.500/-
- Re-Evaluation Fee (per paper) Rs.500/-
- Provisional Certificate Fee Rs.100/-
- Transcript Fee Rs.500/-
- Duplicate Certificate Rs.800/-
- Duplicate ID Card Rs.10/-.
Application Form 2018
- The Application Form can be downloaded from IIPS website www.iipsindia.org and/or also may be obtained from the In-charge, Department of Extra-Mural Studies and Distance Education, International Institute for Population Sciences, Deonar, Mumbai-400088 in person or by sending a self-addressed Rs.50/- stamped envelope (25cm x 12cm).
- The Completed Application Form along with necessary enclosures (including email ID & telephone number) and printout of online payment receipt of non-refundable processing fee of Rs.500/- for General, Rs.250/- for OBC-non-creamy layer and Rs.125/- for SC/ST and PWD applicants should reach to the In-charge, Department of Extra-Mural Studies and Distance Education on or before 21st Mar, 2018.
- Last Date for online application submission: 15th Mar, 2018
- Last date to receive hard copy of online application and supporting documents at IIPS: 21st Mar, 2018