11 Apr 2017
Type: Employment Notices
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the recruitment of total 18 jobs out of which 10 vacancies for Technical Assistant, 03 for Post Graduate Teacher & Various vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 10th Apr, 2017 and before 24th Apr, 2017.
- Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre
- Technical Assistant, Post Graduate Teacher
- Posting: Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)
- Advt No.: VSSC-296 DATED 08.04.2017
- Official website: vssc.gov.in
Technical Assistant: 10 Vacancies
- Candidates who wanted to participate for VSSC Technical Assistant job should have first class Diploma in Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation / Chemical / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
Salary Structure: Rs. 44900 – 142400/- Per Month
Post Graduate Teacher: 03 vacancies
- Aspirants who decided to join VSSC Post Graduate Teacher posts should have Master Degree in Physics / Electronics / Applied Physics / Nuclear Physics / Mathematics / Applied Mathematics from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate and B.Ed or equivalent degree from recognized University.
Salary breakup: Rs. 47600 – 151100/- Per Month
Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 24th Apr, 2017 relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
- Technical Assistant: 18 to 35 years
- Post Graduate Teacher: 18 to 40 years
- VSSC admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination for Technical Assistant, Post Graduate Teacher vacancies, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Applicants who wanted to participate for Technical Assistant, Post Graduate Teacher vacancies should pay the below charges through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking or can be deposited in any State Bank of India branch (through SBI Collect facility).
- SC/ST/PWD/Female/Ex-Servicemen: Application Fee
- Other: Rs. 250/-
How to apply
- Interested applicants may apply Online through the website www.vssc.gov.in from 10th Apr, 2017 to 24th Apr, 2017.
Detailed advertisement & Apply Online: http://www2.vssc.gov.in:8080/RMT296/advtno296.htm