14 Apr 2017
Type: Employment Notices
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 365 vacancies for Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Civil). Job seekers should register from 18th Mar, 2017 and before 21st Apr, 2017.
- Government Organization: West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited
- Post Name: Sub Assistant Engineer
- Posting: West Bengal
- Advt No.: MPP/2017/03
- Official website: wbsedcl.in
Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Civil): 365 vacancies
- Aspirants who decided to join WBSEDCL Sub Assistant Engineer posts should have Diploma in Electrical/Civil Engineering from Institute/College duly recognized by any of the State Council of Technical Education.
Salary breakup: Rs. 9000 – 20200/- Per Month
- 18 to 27 years as on 01/01/2017 relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST of West Bengal State, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
- Admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Test for Sub Assistant Engineer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Interview.
- Applicants who wanted to participate for Sub Assistant Engineer vacancy should pay the below charges through deposited in any branch of United Bank of India through a triplicate Challan (one copy of challan will be retained by the bank and two copies of challan will be handed over to the candidates by the bank)
- SC/ST/PWD: Nil
- Others: Rs. 300/-
How to apply
- Interested applicants may register through the website www.wbsedcl.in from 18th Mar, 2017 to 21st Apr, 2017 & send hard copy of the online application with relevant documents and challan in an envelope should be super scribed with Name of the Post Applied for by ordinary to Post Bag No. 01 Sech Bhawan Post Office Kolkata – 700091.
- Last Date: 21st Apr, 2017
- Hard Copy Last Date: 28th Apr, 2017
- Written Examination (Tentative) Date: 14th May, 2017
Detail Corrigendum: http://www.wbsedcl.in/irj/go/km/docs/internet/new_website/pdf/Careers/elc_civil.pdf
Official Notification: http://www.wbsedcl.in/irj/go/km/docs/internet/new_website/pdf/Careers/Website_Advertisement_SAE.pdf
Application Link : http://22.214.171.124/wbsedcl/index.html