The admission process for New Era Junior School starts every year in the month of May and School starts in July. For admissions to New Era Junior School School, parents should do following steps:
- Schedule appointment with admissions office of the School.
- Get registration form either from School office or from School website.
- Fill up registration form and submit with necessary documents to admission office.
- For Nursery admissions, the age limit is at least 2 years and 6 months as on May 31st .
- For class I, the age limit is 5 years and 6 months as on May 31st.
- Completed registration form
- Self attested Copy of birth certificate
- Transfer certificate, mark sheet of the last exam.
- Passport size photograph
Please visit School website at http://newerajuniorschool.in/ for more information of admission.