08 Mar 2018
Type: Admission Notices
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into 2 years B.Ed Program offered through the Directorate of Distance Education for the 2018 sessions.
- Trained in-service Teachers in any Govt. recognized school within Tamil Nadu state who have completed NCTE recognized Teacher Education Programme through face-to-face mode/Trained in-service teacher with D.T.Ed., in any Govt. recognized school within Tamil Nadu State.
- Applicants must be presently working as a teacher in a Govt. recognized School/Private School in Tamil Nadu.
- Applicants should have successfully undergone the 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern of exam in the following disciplines from a recognized University; Tamil (BA/B.Litt.) / English / Mathematics / Physics / Applied Physics / Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Biochemistry / Zoology / Botany / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Environmental Sci / History / Geography / Applied Geography / Computer Sci / Computer Application & Information Technology.
- In case of Economics, Commerce and Home Science, the applicants should have studied the same subjects at UG & PG levels.
- The Cost of Prospectus & Application Form for admission is Rs.500/-.
- The Prospectus and Application Form can be obtained In Person & By Post from the
Directorate of Distance Education
by submitting a crossed DD obtained from any Nationalized Bank for Rs.500/- drawn in favour of The Director, DDE, Alagappa University payable at Karaikudi
- Applicants can also download the application form and other details from the website www.alagappauniversity.ac.in and submit the filled in application with prescribed fee of Rs.500/- in the form of DD Filled in Application form should be sent to The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Alagappa University, Karaikudi-630004” (Tamil Nadu)
- Applicants should pay the Fee: Rs 18150/- per year in the form of DD. The last date for remitting the second year fees Rs 18,150/-.
- Without fine upto 30th September.
- Penalty amount Rs.500/- for a delay of One year and Rs.1000/- for a delay of more than one year.
Last date for Issue and Receipt of Filled in Application Forms: 30th Apr, 2018