08 Mar 2018
Type: Admission Notices
Online applications are invited from the eligible applicants for admission to 5-year Integrated Program for the academic session 2018 at Kargil Campus, University of Kashmir at Kargil.
5-year Integrated Program in:
- Botany (B.Sc.-M.Sc. in Botany)
- Information Technology (B.Sc.-M.Sc. IT)
- Arabic (BA-MA in Arabic)
- Submission of Online Forms: 3rd Mar, 2018
- Last date of submission of Online/Hard Copy of Application Forms: 13th Mar, 2018
- Last date of submission of Hard Copy of Application Forms: 15th Mar, 2018
- Applicants have passed Higher Secondary Examination (12th class) with 45% under Open merit category and 40% for Reserved Category (ies) are eligible to apply.
- The admission for above Programs shall be made on the basis of merit obtained by the applicants at Higher Secondary level (10+2).
- Applicants belonging to the District in which the Campus is situated shall be given first preference in admission. However, seats falling vacant thereafter will be filled-up from the students belonging to Ladakh region followed by Kashmir province.
- Other conditions of eligibility for various Programs, Reservation Policy and number of seats shall be governed by the Admission Policy available on the University Website under the link Admissions 2018.
The applicants are advised to follow the below steps for filling their Online Application Forms
- Visit http://www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in and click on Link Admissions 2018. Read Important Instructions for Registration and Submission of Form carefully before proceeding further.
- needs to register him/herself before submitting the Online Application Form. For Registration with the System Click on the “Register as Student”. Remember the Username and Password for future reference.
- After successful Registration, login into the system for submitting Online Application Form. Enter your “Board Registration No.” and Click “Next”.
- Enter the required details and Upload your latest passport size Photograph and click “Next”.
- Select the desired Preferences (After On-line submission the Preference of Campus/College selected will not be updated/changed). Click “Next”.
- If there is any variation click on “Previous” button, make necessary corrections and then Click “Submit”. Get a printout of the Form and note the Form No. for future reference.
- Deposit non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 150/- (including IT Fee of Rs. 50/-) plus Processing/Entrance Test Fee of Rs. 250/ – i.e Rs. 400/- for one Program and Rs. 250/- for each subsequent Programs, through Online mode only.
The applicants after submitting their Online Application Form shall have to deposit Hard Copy of Application Form in the office of the Directorate of Admissions & Competitive Examinations, the University of Kashmir or at Kargil Campus, University of Kashmir, Kargil (wherever feasible) along with the self-attested copies of the following documents:-
- Marks card/s of the qualifying examination.
- Category Certificate, if claiming admission any of the reserved category.
- State Subject Certificate.
Applicants belonging to the Leh & Kargil Districts can also forward a Hard copy of Online Application Form along with all documents through Speed Post or Courier to the office of the Directorate of Admissions & Competitive Examinations, University of Kashmir, Hazratbal-190006.
For any further query/ information, the applicants are welcome to contact University on following numbers of the Office of the Directorate of Admissions & Competitive Examinations Direct Number: 0194-2272063. Directorate of Admissions and Competitive Examinations: University of Kashmir, Kargil Campus, Khumbathang, Kargil.