08 Mar 2018
Type: Admission Notices
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into 2 years (4 semesters) MBA Program for the academic year 2018.
Last date for receipt of applications on 17th Mar, 2018
Seats and Department
- Department of Commerce and Management Studies (DCMS 40 seats)
06 Self Financing Centres under the Department
- School of Management Studies, Thrissur (40 seats)
- School of Management Studies, Thiroor, Thrissur (40 seats)
- School of Management Studies, Palakkad (40 seats)
- School of Management Studies, Kuttippuram (40 seats)
- School of Management Studies, Calicut (40 seats )
- School of Management Studies, Vatakara (40 seats).
Part-time MBA (Evening programme – Self Financing – 4 semesters) 30 Seats each at Calicut, Palakkad and Thrissur.
- Any degree of the University of Calicut (Including degree Programmes of the SDE/Open Degree programme of SDE, University of Calicut)or that of any other University or Institute or Institution recognized by the UGC or AICTE. Programmes of other Universities or Institutions shall be in the 10+2+3 pattern (or 10+2+4) under regular stream.
- In all the cases, the student must have passed the bachelor degree examination with not less than 50 percent marks in aggregate, including the marks of the languages, if any. OBC and SC/ST students are allowed relaxation in marks as per rules (i.e. 5 percent relaxation for OBC & Other Eligible Communities and a mere pass for SC/ST).
- 2year’s work experience is required for MBA evening programme in addition to the other requirements. In the absence of adequate number of applicants with two year’s experience, others would also be considered.
- Applicants awaiting their degree results may also apply; they should produce the original mark list of the qualifying examination before the last date of closure of admission to MBA Program.
- Original Plus Two/Pre-degree mark list should be produced for verification at the time of Personal Interview and Group Discussion.
- Valid K-MAT Kerala/CMAT score required. Minimum KMAT/C-MAT score required for calling for group discussion and personal interview is 10% (SC/ST 7.5%).
- Score obtained in the MAT/CAT will also be considered.
- Applications can be submitted online till 17th Mar, 2018 (05.00pm) through the website www.cuonline.ac.in (Please see the link ‘Fee Remittance’ for remitting fee)
- A fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.167 for SC/ST students, if community certificate is submitted), has to be remitted to Calicut University Funds by SBT online / SBT E-Chalan / friends / Akshaya E-Chalan before submitting online applications.
- The Applicants shall send the print out of their applications along with the challan receipt and a self-addressed Rs.5/- stamped envelope (26 cm x 15 cm) directly to “the Head, Dept. of Commerce & Management Studies, University of Calicut, Malappuram-673635”.
- Do not attach any testimonials/copies of testimonials (For SC/ST Applicants, community certificate should be submitted).
- The online registration ID Number should be mentioned by the Applicant in all future communications.
For any Detail: http://www.cuonline.ac.in/