06 Mar 2018
Type: Admission Notices
Applications are invited from highly motivated applicants, willing to take up challenges in modem biology, for admission to Research Scholars Program beginning 2018.
- MBBS or Master’s degree in any branch of Science, Technology, Veterinary Science or Agriculture from a recognized University, Institute.
- Below the age of 28 years as on the last date for receipt of application.
- Based on the score obtained in CSIR/UGC/DBT/ICMR/ ICAR/ INSPIRE NET JRF/ UGC-RGNF (for SC/ST applicants) or; qualified BINC exam conducted by the DBT with fellowship or; GATE (All India Top 50 Ranks in Biotechnology [BT], Life Sciences [XL] or Chemistry [CY] or JEST.
- Applicants having qualified for the project – JRF fellowship under the ICMR funded project Scheme/[which is only for a period of two years]/DBT JRF NET with a B.Tech [Biotechnology] degree/DBT JRF NET under DBT-B category list are not eligible to apply.
- Interested applicants need to register their names for Research Scholars Program 2018 by applying in the prescribed application form (online or by hard copy).
- Applicants may also be made on plain paper as per the prescribed format. Applicants applying off-line may send their application form along with the certificates in support of Date of Birth, Educational qualifications, Caste and NET Fellowship etc., to
The Senior Manager
National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB)
D. No.1-121/1, 4th and 5th Floors
Axis Clinicals Building
Opp to Cine Town
- Online facility of application will open on 19th Feb, 2018
- Online facility will be closed on 05th Mar, 2018
- Interview of shortlisted applicants: 26th Mar, 2018
- Research Scholars Program beginning from: 15th Apr, 2018
For any Detail: http://www.niab.org.in/