06 Mar 2018
Type: Admission Notices
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into B.Sc (Ag) / B.Sc (Hort) / B.V.Sc & A.H/B.Tech (Agri. Engg) /B.F.Sc (Fishery) B.Sc (Forestry) and B.Sc (Home Science) for both boys and girls for the academic year of 2018.
- Students having +2 Science /equivalent with the minimum of 50% mark in aggregate (40% in case of SC/ST/PH) including extra optional are eligible; however, students appearing +2 Science Examination can also appear the entrance examination.
- The applicant must check Physics/Chemistry/Biology subject option (required).
- Students admitted into B.Sc (Ag)/B.Sc (Hort)/B.Sc (Forestry) /B.Sc (Home Science) without having Mathematics or Biology at the +2 level will have to make up their deficiency by taking pre-requisite courses in the subject (Mathematics/Biology) to be offered during the first two semesters.
- The applicant must have completed 17 years of age by 31st Dec, 2018 (Born on before 01st Jan, 2002).
Reservation of Seats
- ICAR/VCI – 15%, SC – 8%, ST – 12 %, GCH – 5%, Ph. Handicapped – 3%; the seats reserved for SC & ST applicants separately are not interchangeable.
- The selection of applicants for Admission into UG Courses as above, will be as per the merit list, which is to be prepared by computing their weightage taking into consideration the marks secured in all three examinations i.e. 10th, +2 Science and Diploma in Agro-polytechnic and marks secured in the Entrance Exam as per the ratio given below.
- H.S.C. – 10%.
- +2 Science – 10%.
- Diploma in Agro-Polytechnic under OUAT – 30%.
- Entrance Examination – 50%.
- A separate Entrance Test will be conducted for Agro-Polytechnic students carrying 200 marks in objective (multiple choice) type questions in English medium of two hours duration from their respective Agro-Polytechnic stream.
- A candidate should access OUAT website www.ouat.ac.in and download the Application Form exclusively meant for Agro-Polytechnic Students, from OUAT UG Prospectus 2018.
- He/She has to take a print out of Application Form.
- The downloaded Application Form dully fill-in along with self-attested photocopies of all the certificates and testimonials including mark sheets and Certificate of Diploma in Agro-Polytechnic and the application fee Rs.1000/- only in shape of Bank Draft/Bankers Cheque in favour of “Comptroller, OUAT, Bhubaneswar” payable at SBI OUAT Campus Branch.
- To be sent by the Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier Service to the
- The top of the envelop should be superscribed Application Form for OUAT UG Entrance Exam 2018 by Diploma in Agro-polytechnic Students.
- Submission of Application Online: 20th Feb to 15th Mar, 2018
- Edit Option in Form A: 16th Mar, to 20th Mar, 2018
- Downloading of Admit Card: 15th Mar, to 29th Mar, 2018 (09.00 am)
- Date of Entrance Examination: 29th Apr, 2018
- Submission of Application Form ‘B’ (online): 22nd May, to 10th Jul, 2018
- Edit option in Form B: 11th Jul, to 13th Jul, 2018
- Counseling and admission: 23rd Jul, to 27th Jul, 2018
- Admission of State Govt. Sponsored Applicants: 30th Jul, 2018
- Orientation Program: 31st Jul, 2018
- Commencement of class: 1st Aug, 2018
For any Detail: http://www.ouat.nic.in/