06 Mar 2018
Type: Admission Notices
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into 2 years (4 semesters) M.Sc Hospitality Administration program 2018 sessions at Central IHMs located at New Delhi (Pusa); Bangalore; Lucknow; Chennai and NCHM-IIH Noida.
Institutes and Seats
- NCHM-Institute of Hospitality Noida – 40 Seats
- IHM, Pusa, New Delhi – 25 Seats
- IHM, Bengaluru – 25 Seats
- IHM, Chennai – 25 Seats
- IHM, Lucknow – 25 Seats
- B.Sc Degree in Hospitality and Hotel Administration from NCHM-IGNOU or Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management from a recognized University and the institute is approved by AICTE.
- Applicants appearing in the final semester/final year exam of the above said degrees and able to submit their bachelor’s degree latest by October 31st 2018 can also apply.
- Admission to the program will be based on merit in the joint entrance examination and choice of institutes exercised by the applicant.
- Seat Reservation Seat reservation will be as per Central Govt. rules applicable to: (i) 15% for Scheduled Caste (SC) Category; (ii) 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe (ST) Category; (iii) 27% for OBC (Central List) (Non-creamy layer) category; (iv) 3% seats shall be reserved for physically disabled across board as per rules Categories.
- The interested applicants can apply online only (w.e.f. March 01st 2018) through admission notification in our online admission portal www.thims.gov.in (no offline application)
- Applications Form and Brochure containing Program details; schedule of written test and other information can be downloaded from website www.nchm.nic.in
- Duly filled in application form along with a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.900/- (Rs.450/ for SC/ST/PH Category) Drawn in favor of National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology, payable at Noida/New Delhi should reach NCHMT, A-34, Sector-62, Noida-201309.
- The application containing application form should be superscribed as Application for Admission to M.Sc HA Program 2018.
- Apply through Online 25th Feb, – 25th Apr, 2018
- Last Date of Receipt of Confirmation Sheet/Other documents: 30th Apr, 2018
- Download Admit Card: 11th to 18th May, 2018
- Conduct of Entrance Exam (Written Test): 19th May, 2018
- Declaration of first allotment List: 5th Jun, 2018
- Report for admission to accept the allotted Seat: 18th – 22nd Jun, 2018
- Declaration of 2nd Allotment List: 29th Jun, 2018
- Report for admission to accept the allotted Seat: 02nd – 06th Jul, 2018
- Last Date for withdrawal, if any, by the candidates
- (Allotted seat in 1st & 2nd allotment lists, to avail): 13th Jul, 2018
- Declaration of 3rd List to fill vacancies, if any 13th Jun, 2018
- Report for admission to accept the allotted Seat: 16th – 31st Jul, 2018
- Commencement of Classes: 01st Aug, 2018