08 Mar 2018
Type: Admission Notices
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the MBA Program offered at the School of Management and Business Studies for 2018 sessions.
No. of Seats: 60 Seats
- Bachelors degree in any subject with not less than 50% marks in aggregate in all parts of examinations or master’s degree in any subject (A pass in any bachelor’s degree for applicants belonging to SC/ST).
- Applicants should have valid MAT/CMAT/CAT/KMAT score. Those who are awaiting final semester results can also apply.
- Selection of students is based on marks obtained in the entrance examination, group discussion and personal interview in the ratio 60:20:20.
- Entrance test (2 hours duration) consists of objective type questions to assess the applicant’s ability in Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Mathematical Comprehension, English Knowledge and Comprehension and General Knowledge.
- Application Forms can be Downloaded from the website www.mgu.ac.in Forms are not available at any other source.
- Applicants should remit the registration fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for applicants belonging to SC/ST category) at the university cash counter/Friends Jana-Sevanakendram or by way of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of the “Finance Officer, Mahatma Gandhi University”, payable at SBT MG University Campus Branch (Code: 669), PD Hills P.O., Kottayam.
- Full postal address of the applicant with pin code is to be entered on the reverse side of the demand draft in block letters.
- Duly filled up applications along with registration fee (Demand Draft/Pay-in-Slip) and a self-addressed stamped (Rs.5/-) envelope should be forwarded to the Director, School of Management and Business Studies, Mahatma Gandhi University, Priyadarsini Hills PO, Kottayam-686560, Kerala.
- Last date for the receipt of application: 20th Mar, 2018
- Last date for the receipt of application with fine of Rs.50/-: 21st Mar, 2018
- Last date for the receipt of application with superfine of Rs.500/-: 23rd Mar, 2018