14 Apr 2017
Type: Employment Notices
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 179 (vacancies for Assistant Commandants (Group – A). Job seekers should apply from 12th Apr, 2017 and before 05th May, 2017.
- Commission Name: Union Public Service Commission
- Designation: Assistant Commandants
- Posting: All India
- Advt No.: 08/2017-CPF
- Official website: upsc.gov.in
Assistant Commandants (Group – A): 179 Vacancies (BSF-28, CRPF-65, CISF-23 & SSB-63 posts)
- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPSC Assistant Commandants job must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
- 20 to 25 years as on 01/08/2017 relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
- Selection will be based on Recruitment Test and Interview.
- Applicants who wanted to participate for Assistant Commandants vacancy should pay the below charges through depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- SC/ST/Women: Exempted Fee
- Others: Rs. 200/-
How to apply
- Interested applicants may apply Online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 12th Apr, 2017 to 05th May, 2017.
For any Detail: http://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Notice_CAPF_2017_Engl.pdf
Apply Link: https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php